Hello Google Apps user,
Your Google Apps account has been successfully transitioned to function more like a full Google Account! To get started, please sign out and sign back in after reading this message.
What this change means for you:
- Access to many more Google products. You will now be able to use most Google products with your zhaohao.org accounts. For a sample, see our list of products.
- New sign in option. You can now sign in to Google services from the regular sign-in pages (like http://mail.google.com). Make sure to enter your full zhaohao.org email address when signing in. Learn more.
- Data ownership. All data contained in zhaohao.org Google Apps accounts continues to be owned by your organization, and is subject to zhaohao.org's terms and conditions. Learn more
- Using multiple accounts. After the conversion, the process to sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously in your browser (What is a browser?) will change. Learn more
- Offline support for certain Google products aren't currently available. Learn more
Still have questions or need more help?
- If you are an administrator, please visit our Help Center for Admins.
- If you are an end user, please visit our full Google Accounts Help Center. If you have questions that are not in the Help Center, please contact your administrator for help.
The Google Apps Team
You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Apps account.
Please don't reply to this email, as we won't be able to review your response. If your question wasn't answered, please feel free to visit our Help Center.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043